Δευτέρα 29 Μαρτίου 2010

No Feelings - Sex Pistols

I seen you in the mirror when your story began
I fell in love with you
I love your mortal sin
Your brains are locked away
But I love your company
I only ever leave you
When you got no money
I got no emotion for anybody else
Better understand I'm in love with myself
Myself
In love with myself

No feeling
No feeling
No feeling
For anybody else

Hello and goodbye
And a runaround Sue
You follow me around like a pretty pot of glue
Kick you in the head
You got nothing to say
Get out of the way I gotta getaway
You never realise I take the piss out of you
You come up and see me and I beat you black and blue
Yeahhh
All 'a sudden your bruised

No feeling
No feeling
No feeling
For anybody else
Except for myself
In love with myself
My beautiful self

There ain’t no moonlight after midnight
I see you stupid people out looking for delight
Well I'm so happy
Feeling so fine
Watching all the rubbish, wasting my time
Look around your house
You got nothing to steal
Kick you in the head when you get down to kneel
I pray
Do you pray your God?

No feeling
No feeling
No feeling
For anybody else

No feeling
No feeling
No feeling
For anybody else
Daddy's gone away
Be back another day
See his picture hanging on your wall

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σιγά σιγά μαζευόμαστε!